BASE is Westlake Charter School’s Before and After School Explorers program. We serve students from Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade, across 4 campuses in Natomas. Our program is supported by a team of highly diversified staff that brings with it a variety of cultures, languages, and life experiences.
You can find the 2017/18 Registration Packet on the right-hand side of this page. The front page of the packet contains important information regarding the registration process. If you have questions after reviewing the forms and information sheet, please email email@example.com for assistance.
Thank you for your interest in our program and we look forward to meeting you!
Why choose BASE?
– We operate a high-quality program
– We provide excellent customer service
– Our staff are trained, knowledgeable, and friendly
How are we different from other after-school programs?
– We use student and parent feedback to better meet the needs of our students
– We’re open during school breaks and Summer (with the exception of major holidays)
– BASE staff work with school staff to better assist students
– We are a “drop-in” program
– There are no waiting lists – we’ll staff to fit the program need
– We have low student to staff ratios