BASE is Westlake Charter School’s Before and After School Explorers program. We serve students from Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade, across 4 campuses in Natomas. Our program is supported by a team of highly diversified staff that brings with it a variety of cultures, languages, and life experiences.
Why choose BASE?
– We operate a high-quality program
– We provide excellent customer service
– Our staff are trained, knowledgeable, and friendly
How are we different from other after-school programs?
– We use student and parent feedback to better meet the needs of our students
– Monthly newsletters keep parents updated with important information
– We’re open during school breaks and Summer (with the exception of major holidays)
– BASE staff work with school staff and schools to better assist students with high needs/behavioral challenges
– We are a “drop-in” program
– No waiting lists – we’ll staff to fit your need
– Low student to staff ratios