Westlake Charter School has created a digital Help Desk to support our families during this time of Distance Learning. To contact our Help Desk, please reach out using any of the methods below. Help Desk support will begin Monday, March 23, and conclude when the campus reopens.
Hours of technical support
Our team is here to help Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00am – 3:00pm. If you need help outside of these hours, please use the ‘Chat’ function below, complete the form, and our team will respond to you as soon as possible.
How to get help
Chat: Select the ‘Chat’ icon in the lower right-hand portion of this page. Chat is available Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00am – 12:00pm; 1:00pm – 3:00pm.
Email: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: Call our team between the hours of 9:00am – 12:00pm; 1:00pm – 3:00pm at 1-314-635-0802. When you call for assistance, our team will take your name, contact information, document the issue, and schedule a time when our tech team will contact you.
Quick troubleshooting tips
1. Students should use their google username and password to login to their device. If you need login information, please email your teacher.
2. Make sure your device is plugged in and charging. Devices that are low on power may take a moment to come to life.
3. Check your internet connection using the wifi icon. The wifi icon can be found on the lower right-hand area of the device’s screen. Please connect the device to your wifi connection shortly after receiving your device.
4. Check your internet speed using a test like speedtest.net (external site). Internet speeds can be impacted by a number of things including: the quantity of devices using the same connection, or the type of work that is being conducted.
5. Power the device off, then on, and see if the issue continues.
If you requested an internet connection to support Distance Learning, your family was issued a hotspot. Please note that the hotspot has limited data, and should be used for school purposes only. If you find you need additional data, please call our technical support team at 1-314-635-0802.
Returning Distance Learning Devices
When this period of Distance Learning concludes, please gather the device, charger, and hotspot (if one was issued) and place them in the plastic ziploc bag in which they were issued. Please return all equipment to the Library.