The WCS COVID-19 Data Dashboard lists COVID-19 cases or known close contacts for individuals who have been on our campus. Students and staff who are positive for COVID-19 but have not been on campus will not be included in this dashboard. The Dashboard is updated at least monthly, when WCS is notified of a confirmed case or close contact.
Once WCS learns of an individual who has tested positive and was present on campus, these steps will be followed:
- Isolate individuals if present and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Consult with Local Health Officers
- Clean and treat any affected areas
- Contact trace at the school site to determine close contacts*
- Immediately notify anyone within WCS determined to have had close contact and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Notify anyone who may have been in proximity, such as in the classroom, school, or office
- Follow any additional recommendations from the Sacramento County Department of Public Health
*Close Contact is defined as any individual who was within 6 feet of an infected person for a total of at least 15 minutes up to 48 hours from the onset of symptoms.
If your student or anyone who they have been in close contact with tests positive for COVID-19, please let our school know by calling 916-567-5760 or emailing: [email protected].
WCS Confirmed Cases
The numbers on the dashboard represent students who are physically on campus for Levels 3-5 learning per the Return to School guidebook, small cohorts, or BASE, as well as staff members who are physically on campus.
If you have any questions, please continue to visit this FAQ page or email [email protected] and we will try to answer as quickly as possible.